Whether our clients need consistent, worldwide service or simply want superior local building management, Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida adds value to every aspect of client property needs.
Through a broad range of global best practices and resources involving accounting, tenant relations, facility services and executive oversight, we minimize operation expenses and maximize revenue. Our objective is to increase the value of a client’s property and align the property with the client’s short- and long-term investment goals.
For single- and multi-tenant investment properties, we increase net operating income by retaining tenants and integrating leasing, management and financial services. On the operation side, we set a quality standard second to none, so clients can focus on doing what they do best.
Agency leasing provides comprehensive services managed by our team of experts. Working with the client, the leasing agent collaborates with our support team to develop a strategic asset plan for a client’s building or portfolio. This plan details strategies to attract, retain and meet the needs of tenants. This plan is supported by timely, accurate, high-quality reports, like occupancy details, office market intelligence and high end financial analysis and projections.
- "Our relationship has been a great personal and business asset to me in more ways than one. It was good to know that you were always there for us with great wisdom, kindness and concern for our well-being." ~ T. Brady
- “Gretchen - I would like to take a moment to send you a Thank You for all the assistance that we received from your Cushman and Wakefield office. This was our first brick and motor location and your entire team was awesome to deal with! ” ~ Roy Yonkers
- “Pam and Tammy, Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third and I greatly appreciate all that you have done.” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Thank you for all the hard work Shawn did on our lease over here in Jetport Loop Commerce Center. Very happy with our lease and new location” ~ Andre Lawton
- “Gary is a bright and hardworking Realtor. He is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to assist his clients.” ~ Tyra Read
- “We recently hired Gary and his team on behalf of a bank client to sell a property that is a redevelopment opportunity in SW Florida. Gary did an excellent job of managing the bid process, creating strong interest, reviewing the offers with us and ensuring the winning bidder closed on time – all within 39-days of listing the property.” ~ Nigel Keenan
- “Gary Tasman’s name in SW Florida is synonymous with results through integrity. I have never had an occasion to close a financial transaction for any of Gary’s clients, but know from conversation and his cooperative nature that if that opportunity ever comes, it will be a satisfying transaction.” ~ Dennis F. Hrzenak
- "John Albion at Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida took his time to listen to what we needed logistically and financially. Before finding CPSWFL we were discouraged by the lack of thoughtfulness and total disregard for our time in our two previous leasing companies. John was a breath of fresh air. So refreshing to find an agent who cared more about us as individuals than the bottom line. True testament to the character and compassion of this company." ~ Joe & Renee
- “Pam and Tammy - Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf this year. You have helped make 2016 a banner year for the Asset Disposition Team at Fifth Third...” ~ Clyde Measey
- “Anna, I will start by saying THANKS. This is simply stating the obvious. Working with you for the past four months has been a great experience for me. You have opened my eyes and given me a better understanding of how this process should work.” ~ Gary Sobczak, CFO